Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a Terrific Tuesday!

Went to Austin this past weekend and my dad wanted to take me to this pawn shop he found that carries Cricut carts! I was so excited and left with 4 new carts (Wild Card, Accent Essentials, Wedding Solutions, & Sweethearts) for just $60. That's less than the price of one cart! Oh, and my new Stampin Up order came in today! So thrilled about that too and looking forward to doing lots of projects!

Tomorrow is the last day to vote for what you'd like to see as my 150 follower giveaway! If you haven't already voted make sure you do! On Thursday I will announce what the giveaway will be! The Cuttlebug is currently in the lead...

Made a cute card and just wanted to share it with ya'll!





















Recipe:
Card Size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Mat Size - 4" x 5 1/4" (Wave cut with CM 12" Cutting Patterns)
Plantin Schoolbook Cart (Circle cut @ 1 1/4")
Cardstock - DCWV
Swiss Dots/Flower Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
Stamp on Front - Stampin Up! Punch Bunch Set
Inside Sentiment - Pink by Design Simply Everything Set
Flower Punch & Ribbon - Michael's
ATG gun

1 comment: