Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Award!

I want to extend BIG thanks to Ali of Ali's Thoughts (Cards n' More)  for passing this award onto me. Thank you so much for thinking of me for this lovely award!
















The rules for this award are:
1) Post about it on your blog, and link back to the sender, and thank them.
2) Pass onto those who visit you regularly and leave comments.

Here's who I'm passing this on to:
♥ Bobbi at Caught The Scrappin' Bug
♥ Barb at Bugbites
♥ Cheryl at Cards by CG
♥ Jean at Jean's Craft Corner
♥ Tanya at Nonna's Craft Corner


Be sure to check out all these wonderful blogs and show them some love! Congrats ladies!

Today is the last day for my poll... will post my 150 follower giveaway tomorrow! Ya'll will be so excited!
Until next time... have a GREAT night!


5 comments:

  1. Aww!! Thanks Ashley! I'll have to wait until Monday to pass on this award (I have a blog hop happening this weekend).

    Thanks again, this is a new award for me! :)

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley for thinking of me! This is really very sweet of you and I appreciate all of your kind comments! Will pass this along very soon, may have to wait till the weekend! Thanks so much...hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley- Thanks for thinking of me as your blogger BFF. I give you this award back and will pass it on tomorrow to others. Thanks so much for leaving me such wonderful comments that always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, Congrats on your award. You really deserve it your site is awesome. Traci

    ReplyDelete