Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Cards

Evening all!

I haven't been feeling to good today, I really hope I'm not catching a stomach bug! I've been working on a few orders that came in, which I will show you in a week or so. Aside from that I got my Easter cards done, YAY!

Here s what they look like!















Recipe:
Card Size - 10" x 5"
Orange Mat Size - 4 3/4" x 2"
Green Mat Size - 4 3/4" x 2 3/4"
White Cardstock (Used for Stamping) - Stampin Up!
Pink & Orange Cardstock - Recollections
Green Patterned Cardstock - DCWV
Stamps - Michael's $1 Bin
Stampin' Write Markers - Stampin Up!
Scalloped Sqaure Punch - EK Success
Shimmer Glitter - Stampendous
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
ATG gun, Pop Dots

It will be a very special day for me on Saturday, can't wait to show ya'll what I made for it! As always, ENJOY!

3 comments: