Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Challenge #36

I haven't done a challenge in a while and I've sure been missing out! These are just so much fun to do! This week the challenge over at More Than Favors is to create a project using the colors red, orange, blue & green!

This gave me the idea to pull out my Cars Cart that I haven't even touched! Thought it would suit this challenge pretty well!

My sweet husband had custom stamps made for my new business venture and they are so cute and work very well! Thank you love!











Here's the card I made for the challenge!















Recipe:
Card Size - 5 3/4" x 12"
Orange Mat - 5 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Green Mat - 5 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Cars Cart (Lightning McQueen & Road cut @ 3 1/2")
Colored Cardstock - DCWV
Black & White Cardstock - Stampin Up!
Stamp on Front - Stampin Up Word Play Set
Inside Sentiment - MPS Fabulous Phrases Set
Decorative Label Punch - Stampin Up!
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Sliver Glitter - Michael's
ATG gun, Pop Dots, Zig 2-Way Glue Pen

ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, Great job!!! Cars cart is a challenge within itself. Card looks awesome. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great car! Love the details and great stamps! Thanks for joining us at More than Favors! Guest Designer Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card. I have that cart and hardly ever use it, you had inspired me to get it out and play!
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete