Friday, April 8, 2011

My 2nd ever Guest Designer spot!

YAY! What a GREAT day already! I am so happy and honored to be a Guest Designer for the amazing and talented Kassidy over at Inking It Up Crazy! Her work is just incredible! This week over on her site has been an entirely devoted to BIRTHDAY projects and I've got to say that all the creations this week have been so SUPER CUTE!

The theme for today is Birthday Cards. Be sure to head on over to her blog to see all the wonderful inspiration!

 

Recipe:
Card Size - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Create a Critter Cart - Bird cut @ 3"
Stamps - Pink by Design Simply Everything Set
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ribbon & Flower Punch - Michael's
ATG gun, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive & Pop Dots

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used on this card!! CAC is my favorite!!

    I am a new follower! I would love it if you would become a follower of my blog also!
    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing is fabulous on your card! I love that you used different folders for different elements! It is a very cute birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratuations and you've done a very nice card as well. I've found you from Momo's blog and am following you now.

    Cheers, Ali

    http://ali-hann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love the embossing.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower sent by Momo. Your blog is beautiful. Would love for you to visit by my blog.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete