Friday, April 29, 2011

Hey Cupcake!

I am in the Stamp of the Month club for Pink by Design and it's the BEST thing ever! Her stamps are just amazing! This month's set is my favorite by far... way too cute! I just LOVE them! Be sure to go and check out all the wonderful stamps at http://www.pinkbydesignstore.com/

Here's a couple cards I made using this wonderful set!















So I showed you a picture of the stamps that my hubby got me, but here's how a couple of them look stamped!



Recipe for 1st Card:
Wild Card Cart (Card & layers cut at 5 1/2")
Cardstock - DCWV & Stampin Up!
Stamps - Pink by Design "A Cupcake For You" Set & My very own!
Ink - Momento & Stampin Up Early Espresso
Stampin Write markers from Stampin Up!
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
ATG gun, Pop Dots

Recipe for 2nd Card:
Card Size - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
1st Mat Size - 5 1/2" x 4"
2nd Mat Size - 5" x 3 3/4"
Cardstock - DCWV & Stampin Up!
Ribbon - Michael's
Stamps - Pink by Design "A Cupcake For You" Set & My very own!
Stampin Write markers from Stampin Up!
Ink - Momento
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
ATG gun, Pop Dots

Going to my first crop tonight so I should be able to get a few projects done! So excited! Have a FABULOUS Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment