Sunday, April 3, 2011

Treat Boxes!


Just a quick post before I hit the hay! I really need to get in the habit of setting up my posts ahead a time...
Saw this pack of what I thought to be scrapbooking paper and simple favor cut outs so I went ahead and got it!

Turns out that the favor boxes are cute little birds! Just put these together with a little glue, gonna throw some little treats in them and we'll be good to go!
















Don't forget that I will be apart of the Birthday Week over at Inking It Up Crazy! Be sure to check out all the wonderful talent this week!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! They'd be perfect for a little girls birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! I like them so much more than the everyday boxes I usually see for goodies!!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete