Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary

It's crazy to think that a year ago I was walking down the aisle. Time sure does fly when your having FUN and married to a wonderful man!
















He is currently on the rig, but we will be celebrating when he gets back. He sent me flowers and this letter that read:
     "Happy 1 year Anniversary My Love! I decided you wouldn't mind getting flowers a day early! The first year of marriage to the love of my life has been amazing! Everyday I fall more and more in love with you! I love you now and forever."

Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful man I know! This first year has truly been amazing and I can't wait for many more to come! You are my everything!

Here's the card I made him!





















Recipe:
Card Size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Sweethearts Cart (Couple cut @ 3 1/2")
Black Cardstock - Stampin Up!
Green Cardstock - DCWV
Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Decorative Punch - Stampin Up!
Stamp - My Pink Stamper
ATG gun, Xyron

Have a wonderful day my lovely bloggers!

6 comments:

  1. so pretty Ashley. Happy Anniversary... Enjoy when hubby gets home.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and beautiful story. TFS and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Great cards and beautiful wedding pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful card and nice story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary-and congratulations

    ReplyDelete