Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Follow your Dreams

Evening all! I think its time for a new blade for my Cricut and hopefully I'll get that tomorrow!
Since I couldn't get anything to cut well, I just made a cute card without any Cricut cuts so hope you enjoy!














Recipe:
Card Size - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Paper - DCWV & ColorBok
Punch Out/Stickers - ColorBok Page Kit
ATG gun

I will be leaving my 150 follower poll up till the end of this week so if you haven't already voted make sure you vote for what you'd like to see!

After I get my new blade, its go time! Back to lots of FUN projects!

1 comment:

  1. I find that it feels really good to do some good old paper crafting without the Cricut every once in a while!! I love your cards.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my recipe cards. I really appreciate it.

    Your newest follower,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete