Friday, July 1, 2011

A Sincere Thanks

This week I have put lots of hours in at work and had some wonderful company in town, so needless to say I've been busy. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just a very busy person! BUT I have not strayed away from the craft room, so I have lots of exciting projects coming your way!

So last Friday I put up my Golden Birthday Challenge and I just want to extend a sincere thanks and congratulations to Theresa of Crafts, Friends & Angels.  She was my one and only submission I received for my first challenge and I was so thrilled to even have someone join in on the fun. Below is the card she created for my challenge. Such a wonderful, sweet card!  (Theresa, I will be contacting you soon!)



While we're on the topic of thanks, I had an order come in for a thank you card. This card will be given to a realtor who helped a couple buy their new home!


























Recipe:
Wild Cart Cart (House Card cut @ 7")
Tan, Off-white & Brown Cardstock - Stampin Up!
Red, Green & Yellow Cardstock - Recollections
Swirls, Flowers, and Square Lattice Embossing Folders
Stamps - Michael's
ATG gun, Pop Dots, Xyron, Zig 2-Way Glue Pen

Have a wonderful Friday everyone and a safe 4th of of July weekend! Hope you enjoy and until next time... happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card:) Very cute. Sorry I missed the challenge. I was in the hospital. I will watch for the next one:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome..............:))
    Love the card, something different, they will love it!
    Enjoy your 4th of July.
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete