Monday, July 25, 2011

Party Invites

So as you know, my family came into town this past weekend to help me make some card kits and we had so much fun. On top of all the excitement, I also designed my sister's birthday invites. She is going for a vintage black and white theme with a pop of color(red). She also wanted there to be a bird and an anchor on the invite somewhere.

I decided to make a hinged invite, thought it would be something different and fun! So I bet your ready to see it! Here it is!

















Don't you just LOVE how it turned out? Just lovely! Hope you all enjoy!

Recipe:
Card Base - 5 3/4" x 4 1/2"
Background Mat - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Striped Mat - 3 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Red Patterned Mat - 3" x 4 1/4"
Small Black Mat - 2 1/2" x 2 3/4"
Outer Stamped Mat - 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"
Black Cardstock - Stampin Up
Striped & Cream Cardstock - Recollections
Red Patterned Cardstock - Creative Imaginations
Anchor Stamp - Stampin Up "Open Sea" set
Word Stamps - Recollections
Inside Bird Stamp - Tim Holtz
Outer Bird, Bird Cage & Swirl Stamp - (Not sure of this one, sorry)
Ribbon, Twine & Embellishments - Michael's
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
ATG gun, Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Now this is so unusual and stunning, wow, love it!! Gotta remember this one, that's if you don't mind me lifting it.......lol
    lotsa luv
    ps: when are you having another challenge????

    ReplyDelete