Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Favor Box

Finally got my extended cutting pads for my Big Shot! Woo hoo! Everything I'm showing you today is Stampin Up products minus the paper. If you haven't gotten into Stampin Up be sure you do! They have so many wonderful things and the new catalog just came out and its AMAZING! Such great inspiration and ideas I wouldn't even think of!

Am finally also able to show off my new XL Die! It's a box and it just looks so stinkin cute and on top of everything, it is so easy to assemble!

Here is what the Die looks like:

And here is what I made from it! Just so pretty!




Recipe:
Cardstock - Recollections
Sizzix Box #2 Die - Stampin Up!
Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel Stamp - Stampin Up!
Butterfly Punch - Stampin Up!
Ribbon - Michael's
ATG gun (only used to adhere 1 part, the rest just fits together!) & Glue Dots

Can't wait to do so many more styles of these great favor boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment