Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My 1st Card Swap!

So tonight I participated in my first ever card swap and it was a lot of fun! I will say that I was pretty nervous though. I think this is something I will do every month... such great inspiration and ideas to learn from.

Here is the sketch we were given to follow:













This is what I came up with:


And here are all the wonderful cards I received!









Recipe for my card:
Card Size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
White & Brown Cardstock - Stampin Up!
Blue Cardstock - Recollections
Decorative Label & Flower Punch - Stampin Up!
Cuttlebug "Bird Call" Embossing Folder
Stamps - Stampin Up!
ATG gun, Glue Dots, Pop Dots

I know I have been behind on keeping up with all of ya'lls wonderful blogs and I'm am going to make an effort to get back into that habit. Please know that I do love and appreciate all of ya'lls work and support. I couldn't have better followers! Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment