Monday, July 11, 2011

Gate Fold Wedding Invite

Morning all my wonderful bloggers! Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! If you've a follower I'm sure you know that I had a HUGE order come in. Well, I sent them the samples and they appreciated my work, but wasn't quite what they were looking for. So I took another crack at it and decided to go with a gate fold style. I think they will really enjoy this one and I hope ya'll do as well!























To make my gate fold card, I just started out with an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock. Then I cut it down to 7" x 10" because this is the size I wanted. I scored it at 2 1/2" and 7 1/2". As for the outer banner it is 10" x 2" and the piece on top of it is 2" x 3".

For the inside of the invite I took the picture of the tree they are getting married under and turned it into a watermark. Really like how it turned out.

Have a Fabulous Monday, I'll be back tomorrow! Trying my best to keep up with my blog posts now!

1 comment:

  1. That looks lovely, am sure they will love it!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete