Monday, June 27, 2011

Back in Action

Click here for my Golden Birthday Challenge! (Don't forget that I'm giving away a ton of great goodies to one lucky winner, including a $25 Michael's gift card!)

My birthday weekend was the BEST weekend I've had in quite some time! Went out to my favorite restaurant, got to go see NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block/ Backstreet Boys) in concert and enjoyed a day at the Kemah boardwalk!  And I also met some new and wonderful friends!

I know I was gonna share these with you last week, but I got pretty busy. Anyways... here is part of the big wedding order I'm working on. These are just samples for the bride to choose from. Hope you like them!




My friend Stephanie came into town this past weekend as well and I was able to show her my craft room and all my lovely creations. She was so intrigued that she wanted to help me make a card. Here is what we created at midnight on a Friday night!

Recipe for card:
Card Size - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Tan Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Brown Mat Size - 5 " x 3 3/4"
CAC Cart (Turtle cut @ 2")
Brown & Tan Cardstock - Stampin Up!
Green Cardstock - DCWV
Decorative Label Punch - Stampin Up!
Ribbon and Stamp - Michael's
ATG gun, Pop Dots


1 comment:

  1. I like the second one best! Great turtle card too. :)

    ReplyDelete