Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friend to Friend

Evening all!

Hope everyone is doing well. I have a card that I've been meaning to post for a while now and it's so CUTE! I love, love, love it!

This is a card I learned how to make in one of my card classes! The stamp set used is a retired stamp set from Stampin Up called "On the Farm" and it has the most adorable farm animals!

The cow is the only stamp that is on the white mat... all the rest are pop dotted up! Such a fun card and you could change it up and put any type of farm animal in place of the cow.












Recipe:
Card Size - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Red Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Black Mat Size - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
White Mat Size - 4" x 3"
Cardstock, Stamps, Stampin Write Markers, Punches - Stampin Up!
Embellishments - Michael's/Hobby Lobby
ATG gun, Pop Dots, Fiskars Crimper

As always ENJOY! Am off to Austin for the weekend... get to see my dad's new house! YAY! And I have a card swap next week and can't wait to show ya'll the card I made for it as well as all the others!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley Thank you so much I love the bug all the time. Thanks again. I think og you often wonder how you are doing.
    Cute card by the way.MOOOO lol
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete