Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Color Challenge

Evening all!

Have finally kicked it into high gear to get my house in tip top shape. Have been lacking sleep and working too much, so haven't had much time to sit down and enjoy some good, fun crafting! I am placing my first Stampin Up! order tomorrow and am so excited about it! I can't wait!

It's another Wacky Wednesday challenge over at More Than Favors! The challenge is to make a project using the colors green, purple and yellow. I thought a cute little critter would be perfect for this one!




















RECIPE:
Create a Critter Cart (Racoon cut @ 3")
Card Size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Stamp: Hobby Lobby
Purple, Green & Yellow Cardstock - DCWV
Patterned Paper - Making Memories Mat Stack
Purple Eyelets - The Paper Studio
ATG gun, Xyron, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive & Pop Dots

Have a GREAT night all! Tomorrow I might reveal my 150 follower giveaway...

No comments:

Post a Comment