I am so honored to have received the Stylish Blogger Award from Patty @ Patty's Funky Closet! Thank you so much!
For this award I have to tell ya'll 8 things you might not know about me and pay it forward to 8 other wonderful blogs!
Here are the 8 things about me:
1) I play acoustic guitar and sing
2) I am NOT a morning person at all!
3) I LOVE to go two-stepping with the hubby!
4) I have a degree in Print Media from West Texas A&M
5) I am not a fan of chinese food or seafood
6) My second favorite hobby is BAKING!
7) I enjoy a good glass of wine every now and then!
8) In the planning stages of developing my business.
Here are the 8 lovely ladies I'm given the award to. Please be sure to go check out their blogs, become a follower or just congratulate them!:
Now onto my 1st quilling projects! I thought they turned out quite nicely for my first attempt! I decided to make a card and a cute rose necklace!
Recipe for Card:
Plantin Schoolbook Cart (1 Circle cut @ 2" and the other cut @ 2 1/2")
Card size is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Purple & Black Cardstock - DCWV/ Green Patterned Carstock - Hiedi Grace
Qulling Paper - Quilled Creations
Stamp - Stampin Up! Punch Bunch
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
ATG gun, Glue Dots & Pop Dots
Recipe for Necklace:
Rose & Green Quilling Paper - Quilled Creations
Black Satin Cord (Necklace)
Dark Grey Round Pendant
Crystal Coat Glaze & Glue
Hope you all enjoy!