Saturday, March 19, 2011

2 Upcoming Birthday's!

So today I bought me a new pair of cowgirl boots and am ready for the rodeo tomorrow and maybe a little dancing! They are so cute I just had to show them off!












Anyways... my best friend Stephanie and my brother's girlfriend, Angie both have birthday's coming up on the 27th so I thought I'd make them each a cute card! They turned out to be super cute!


































Recipe:
Card Size - 6" x 8 1/2"
Mat Size - 5 3/4" x 4"
Cricut Cuts using Storybook - W and X accent background w/shift cut @ 3 1/4" & 3"
Cardstock - DCWV
Stamps - Happy Birthday(Michael's) & Wish Big(Stampin Up!)
Stampin Up! Expresso Ink Pad
Green & Purple Ribbon - Michael's
ATG gun & pop dots

Have a wonderful Saturday evening! Will be at the rodeo all day tomorrow, but should have another post for ya'll on Monday or Tuesday! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment