Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Today was the day I have been waiting for...Tyson made it home safely from Egypt! Just did a quick card for today! This weekend we are going to finally narrow down our wedding pictures so I can finally get that album finished like I said I was gonna do last month. It's just so hard to pick out the right pictures because they are all so good!

Well, here's my project for today! Simple, Quick & Easy! (Sorry about the bad picture quality... my camera was acting up!)






















Recipe:
Card Size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Sentimentals Cart (Snail cut at 2")
Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder
Teal, Purple, & Green Cardstock - DCWV
Ribbon & Alphabet Stencil
Adhered with: ATG gun, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive & Pop Dots

Hope ya'll had a wonderful St. Patty's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment