Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hey all my sweet bloggers!  Hope everyone is having a Fabulous Friday! Yesterday I did a little shopping and got some FUN stuff! And it was all from Tuesday Morning!:











I can't believe I'm almost to 50 followers, that is too cool! I just want to thank ya'll for following and for all the sweet comments ya'll leave. I absolutely enjoy reading them! I have decided that when I hit 150 followers I am doing a giveaway! Next week I will let ya'll know what it's going to be!

Had just a little bit of time before work today so I thought I'd made some cute tags! Here they are:













SUPPLIES:
Cricut Lite Playtime Cart (Princess & My Boy cut @ 3 1/2")
Pink & Teal Paper - Hiedi Grace Cardstock
Green, Blue, Cream & Yellow Glitter Cardstock - DCWV
Brown Eyelets from The Paper Studio
Jewel Embellishments & Ribbon
ATG gun, My new Xyron! & Glue Dots

I will be out of pocket this weekend as I am helping my friend move into her new apartment in Dallas. Then my sweet mother-in-law will be jumping out of a perfectly good airplane so I am going to be there to witness her skydiving adventure! Will be back on Monday! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment