Thursday, March 3, 2011

MPS Challenge!

TGI... Oh wait! It's only Thursday! This week has been dragging on for me it seems but  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I thought I'd go ahead and enter a submission for the My Pink Stamper challenge which was to create a project using a feathered friend! Plus, I got to use my newest Cricut cart! So FUN, it might be one of my new favorites!

Tweet! Hope ya'll enjoy!












SUPPLIES:
Create A Critter Cart (Bird cut @ 3" and Tweet cut @ 2")
Card Size is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (My favorite size to use!)
Green, Aqua, Pink & Yellow Cardstock - DCWV Textured Cardstock
Striped Adhesive Paper
Green Polka Dot Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Stickles
ATG gun, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive

Have a TERRIFIC Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Luv this kard....so kreative...just became a follower...hope you do the same...http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet love the bright colors
    Thanks for sharing
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete