Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Buggie Challenge

Barb over at Bugbites is having a fun challenge! Last day to submit is tomorrow so if you haven't already go check it out! Lots of great projects! The challenge is to create your best "buggie" project so I thought I'd make a cute little card!













Recipe:
Card Size - 5 1/2" x 8 3/4"
Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Create a Critter Cart (Catepillar cut @ 3 1/2")
Storybook Cart (Accent Shadow (letter P) cut @ 3")
Orange & Green Cardstock - DCWV
Yellow Textured Cardstock - atd
Black Cardstock - Stampin Up!
Stamp on Front - Pink by Design Simply Everything Set
Inside Sentiment - Pink by Design Handmade by You Set
Heart Stamp around Inside Sentiment - Making Memories
Ribbon - Dollar Tree
ATG gun, Stampin Up! Ink, Pop Dots & Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive

ENJOY!

5 comments:

  1. Cute projects!! I've presented you with an award! Please check out my blog!

    ericaqscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning,

    Just luvin the bug-a-boo TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable.....thank you for visiting on my blog and I too have become your newest follower...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley- i love this card. Just adorable. Thanks for Getting Buggie with me at Bugbites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! All those arms look like they are held out for a bug hug! I love those sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete