Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wacky Wednesday on Thursday!

Hope everyone is staying warm out there! Tonight I'm just enjoying a nice big fire and some delicious hot chocolate... nothing could be better!

I finally got around to my submission for the More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday challenge. The challenge was to create something using the colors yellow, blue and white. I say this every week, but I just love these challenges... they are so much fun!

In other news, I'm thinking about having my first ever booth at a local craft show! What do you think? If anyone has any suggestions or pointers for me, I'd love the feedback!

Owl Sentiment:
 




Supplies:
Sentiments Cart (Owl cut @ 3" & Tag cut @ 5")
Blue, Yellow, Patterned and Glitter Cardstock - DCWV Whimsy Matstack
Color Box Brown Pigment Ink
Pop Dots, Glue Dots, ATG gun & Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

ENJOY! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Great Card - I have a little 'owl obsession' myself, I just made a bunch of owl cards - PS ...I have blog candy with great card making supplies to giveaway - I invite you to enter!

    ReplyDelete