Sunday, February 13, 2011

4 weeks to go!

Today was a very hard day for me... Tyson left for the rig and I miss him SO MUCH already! These next few weeks are gonna be a little tough, but this just calls for more time with the Cricut!

My goal for this month: Finish our Wedding Album! ... So I've done a couple more projects and just wanted to share them with ya'll. The first is a thank you card & the second is a request from my lil sis!

THANK YOU!














GIRAFFE PIC FOR MY SIS (SHE'S GONNA FRAME IT & PUT IT ON HER WALL)!













SUPPLIES:
For Thank You Card:
Tie the Knot Cart (Thank you cut @ 3" & Flourish4 cut  @ 2")
Black Cardstock ( 5 1/2" x 8 1/2")
Gold Cardstock (5 1/4 " 4 1/4")
Black Ribbon & Jewel Embellishments - Michael's
For Giraffe:
Paisley Cart (Giraffe & Just Be You! cut @ 6" )
Pink Patterned Paper, White, Black & Green Cardstock
Black Color Box Pigment Ink for edges of paper
ATG gun, glue dots, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesiv
Tuxedo Bow
ATG gun & Glue Dots

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, I love reading all of them and am glad to have such GREAT followers! Hope you enjoy these two projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment