Sunday, February 27, 2011

My 1st blog award!

I am so thrilled and honored to receive this award! Special thanks to Traci from Cricutjunkie Creations for giving me this award!

The Liebster Award is designed to bring new blogs to light. It is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you may want to share with others. I am here to honor 3-5 blogs to bring awareness to other wonderful blogs.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2-Let them know you chose them
3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5-Have fun!

My 5 picks:
Missy @ Quick Chick Designs
Cathy @ Snip Tuck Design
Jordan @ CuteCuteWorld
Jean @ Jean's Crafty Corner
Robin @ Paper Pizazz Creations

Please be sure to pay these wonderful crafters a visit by checking out their blog! Congrats ladies! 

In other news, I will be a guest designer for More Than Favors on Wednesday, so be sure to come check it out! Have a wonderful Sunday!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!
    Thanks for you kind comment on my blog - and for following me. I'm happy to be your newest follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing this on to me!!

    ReplyDelete