Monday, February 21, 2011

FCCB Challenge Me Monday #48

This is a VERY late post, couldn't sleep well so this is what I filled my time with! The challenge over at FCCB is to make a project and incorporate some type of embossing. I went ahead and just used one of my cuttlebug folders for this one!



SUPPLIES:
Cuttlebug Spots & Dots Embossing Folder
Brown, Tan & Aqua Cardstock - DCWV (Card size is 5 1/2" x 81/2")
Ribbon & Jewel Embellishments - Michael's
Flower from Plantin Schoolbook Cart (Cut @ 1.5")
Tags from Mini Scrapbook Kit
ATG gun

P.S. - I am working on this really neat project and can't wait to show it to ya'll at the end of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining us for the Emboss It FCCB challenge this week.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, sometimes when I can't sleep I get up and craft too! lol Can't wait to see what you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete