Friday, September 16, 2011

September Challenge Winner

I just want to send a HUGE thank you to all the ladies who participated in my September challenge. The creations turned out beautiful... you can never go wrong with flowers I think!

Now for our winner, selected from random.org...













Congratulations Patsy! I will be contacting you soon! Below is the card she created for my challenge and it is just lovely.
















Thanks again to everyone that joined in on my challenge. Come back next month for another wonderful Welch Challenge next month and another GREAT giveaway!

Off to a busy day of work now, then onward to the BEACH! Have a great Friday all!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Patsy, stunning card!!!!
    Go and enjoy the beach after work, would be fun....:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Patsy. Sorry I was not able to play this challenge, I am hoping things will slow down a bit and I wll be able to enter Oct. challenge.

    ReplyDelete