Friday, September 9, 2011

The Gift of Friendship

Morning all!

Click here if your looking for my September Challenge.

I haven't felt too good cause of all the smoke from one of the wildfires that's about 30 minutes from us. I can't even imagine what those in Bastrop are going through, my heart goes out to all of them. My family used to own some property out in Bastrop, which is completely destroyed now. My mom also works with a few people from there and they have all lost their homes. Not sure if there is any rain on the horizon, but we sure need it! Praying for all those families, firefighters, volunteers  and anyone else affected by the fires.

I'm actually heading that way this evening as my sister is having her sweet 16 tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it into Austin. My wonderful grandma placed an order with me for some framed quotes so just wanted to share what I made with ya'll. She wanted it to have mountains and water in it if possible and some light blue.

Here's everything before being put together:




















And here is the finished frame!




I probably won't be able to post until Monday evening since I will be out of town. Don't forget to join in on my challenge, I'm giving away a great Cricut cart! Have a Fabulous Friday all!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorjuss!! Congrats on your sister's 16th, have a great time........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete