Sunday, September 4, 2011

The great outdoors!

Click here if your looking for my September Challenge.

Evening all!

Hope ya'll have enjoyed your Labor Day weekend! It's so nice to just have some time off to relax and enjoy! I was able to get the house cleaned and learn a new song on guitar! The hubby comes home on Tuesday and can't wait!

Since I've been making a lot of cards lately, I wanted to change it up a bit. How bout a layout? I really do enjoy scrapbooking, am just bad about not getting my pictures printed, lol. My goal for this Fall is to get back into making layouts!

Back in college, the Palo Duro Canyon was just 10 miles away so we got to visit it frequently and I sure do miss it. It is just beautiful! So here's a layout I made of us at this wonderful canyon... brings back so many great memories!




Recipe:
Layout Size - 12" x 12"
Frame Size - 11" x 11"
Outer, Corner & Butterfly Paper - Colorbok
Paper on Frame and Background - Stampin Up "Well Worn"
Sentiment -  ("Our Journey to the Great Outdoors") Colorbok
Butterfly Punch - Stampin Up
Inked Edges - I used Stampin Up "Early Espresso" Ink
ATG gun, Zig 2-Way Glue Pen, Pop Dots

Hope ya'll enjoy! Have a GREAT night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment