Thursday, September 29, 2011

One crazy week!

It's been one crazy week! I put in my 2 weeks at the cooking school and they decided to just let me go. It just felt like a slap in the face since I've worked there for 3 years. No hard feelings, just a little upset about the situation.

But it's a new day and I'm moving forward to bigger and greater things! Am hoping to go full time at the graphics company, which will be good. Today we got a new envelope printer and its very nice! Love it!

I have finally cleaned up my craft room a bit, but still need to do some organizing. Have made a few more things just haven't had the time to get any snap shots of them yet. Will get those posted asap though.

Hope ya'll are doing well and have a terrific thursday! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment