Monday, June 13, 2011

Just some quilling

Evening! Hope everyone had a restful weekend. Mine was pretty good except for the miserable heat but my sweet husband comes home on Tuesday, then we are heading to the beach for a little vacation! Can't wait! I am so ready!

I've been working on some quilling lately. Now I still in the learning process so have a long way to go. This is my first big quilling project that took me nearly 3 days to complete. You truly have to have patience when it comes to this! Am looking forward to many more of these projects!





















Recipe:
Card Size - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
White Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Teal Mat Size - 5 " x 3 3/4"
Brown & White Cardstock - Stampin Up!
Teal Cardstock - DCWV
Quilling Paper - Quilled Creations
Cuttlebug Script & Swiss Dots Embossing Folders
Cupcake Punch (For the clouds) - Stampin Up!
Sentiment Stamp - Hobby Lobby
ATG gun, Pop Dots, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment