Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lots of Great Cards

Hope everyone is having a SUPER Saturday! I have been busy working on that large order and in 2 weeks I will be able to show ya'll what I've created!

Recently, I've been to a couple more card classes and have made some really neat cards and am finally getting around to showing them off! The ladies who design these cards are just fabulous! Hope ya'll enjoy them as much as I do and if you'd like to know how to make any of them, just let me know!




So my birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and I'm thinking of either doing a card challenge on my blog or a giveaway! What do ya'll think would be best?

Until next time.... Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...all lovely with great color combos

    Why not do a card challenge with a giveaway????

    Tina

    ReplyDelete