Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MPS Color Challenge!

I am so ready for a nice big jump into a pool or a trip to the beach! It is way too HOT for my liking! I have some exciting news, well for me it is! I finally have my first BIG order... a wedding! I get to do Save the Dates, Invitations, Ceremony Programs... and so much more! I'm so thrilled, yet nervous at the same time!

So today I have decided to join in on the fun over at My Pink Stamper. Robyn is having a color challenge and I haven't done one of her challenges in quite some time so I sure enjoyed it! The challenge is to make a project using the colors orange, turquoise, and green. Any other colors can be added as well so I added brown.















Recipe:
Card Size - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Accent Essentials Cart (Square cut @ 3" & Scalloped Square cut @ 2 1/2")
Brown Cardstock - Stampin Up
Patterned, Yellow & Turquoise Paper - My Minds Eye
Stamps - Stampin Up "Unfrogettable" Set
Ribbon - Michael's
ATG gun, Pop Dots, Crimper

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Great card and love the sentiment.Congratulations on your order.

    ReplyDelete