Friday, January 21, 2011

My Cuttlebug V2 is here!

Hi all!

Things have been busy, so haven't had much time for posting. Found out that my husband (Tyson) leaves on the 6th for Egypt and will be gone for 5 weeks, then after that starts the regular 28-28 rotation. But the good news is that when he's home he will be off those 28 days!

So my Cuttlebug came in today and I am so excited about it! I know I'm a little behind the times in the cricut world, but I'm so happy its finally here! Am working on some projects and will post them later this weekend!


I've also been trying to get my new custom background design onto my blog and have been having a little bit of technical difficulties... hopefully I will get it up soon!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday evening! I should have plenty of time to work on projects this weekend, so just keep an eye out!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. I'm further behind the times than you now. Have fun with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the original Cuttlebug, but might have to find an excuse to get the new one. Having an attached handle sounds mighty nice :-)

    ReplyDelete