Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Color Challenge

Good morning! I'm really loving these Wacky Wednesday challenges over at More Than Favors, they are just so much FUN! I've gone ahead and made another card... this is probably my favorite one so far.

Here it is!




Supplies:
Brown Cardstock from DCWV (Card size is 4 1/4" x 6 1/4")
Patterned, Green & Pink Paper from g.c.d designs (Striped paper is 4" x 6")
Four Legged Friends Cart - Mouse cut at 3"
I Look Up To You! Stamp - Big Lots
Flower Embellishment - K & Company
Pink Ribbon & Martha Stewart Verdelite Glitter
Color Box Pigment Brush Pad (Brown)
ATG gun, Glue & Pop Dots, Quick Dry Adhesive


FUN TRICK I USED: I tore the edges of the pink and green paper that is in the center of the card, then just inked the edges with some Brown Color Box ink. It just added a little character to the card, so sweet!

Also, The Busy Bug is giving away this GREAT cartridge (shown below) and it works with any cricut machine. All you have to do is go leave a comment on her post, post this on your blog and be sure to link back to her site!


Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone! Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Super cute card!!Thank you for sharing and good luck on the challenge!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog from the Wacky Wednesday challenge. Love your card, it is too cute!

    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete