Sunday, January 23, 2011

A couple projects!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday as much as I did! I've just been relaxing and enjoying the day!
I've been able to get a couple of projects done and am so excited to share them with ya'll!

Oh and I also got my pink ATG gun finally! WOO HOO!














Project 1 (Owl Always Love you Card):













Supplies:
My new Pink ATG gun! YAY! - I LOVE it!
Pop Dots & Glue Dots
Paisley Cartridge
Stamp & Ribbon from Michael's
White, Black & Patterned Cardstock
My 1st Ever Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


Project 2 (Wedding Album Cover Page):



Supplies:
Pink ATG gun
Tie the Knot Cartridge
Black, Cream, Teal & Patterned Cardstock - Archiver's
Pearl & Dove Embellishments - Michael's
And a little bit of black ribbon!













I've decided that my big project for February is to get my wedding album completed! I will have nothing but time on my hands with Tyson being gone so I have no doubt I can acomplish this!

One last thing... I have a blog button now! Feel free to grab it!
And as always, ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Grabbed your button! Look at us blog newbies - custom backgrounds and blog buttons. I just got my button up yesterday. :-)
    Robin
    Paper Pizazz Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your ATG gun! I don't know how I ever got anything done without it. Oh yeah, I do remember. I used to have to change my mono refill every 20 mins.... The ATG holds so much adhesive! I love it! Cute blog! TFS!
    http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete