Sunday, March 18, 2012

Toilet Paper Mini Album

So I'm sure ya'll have noticed that I haven't posted my next challenge. The time change sure has thrown me off, but I will definitely get that challenge posted early this week.

For now, I have my first toilet paper mini album to show ya'll! If you've never made one, this is something you MUST try! They are so easy and fun! For step by step instructions see below.













For mine I used 4 toilet paper rolls and the first thing you want to do is flatten them:














Now using patterned paper or paper of your choice, cut 4 pieces at 4" x 7" ( That's the roll length by 2x the rollwidth + 1 inch).














After you cut those pieces place adhesive on all of them and wrap them around your rolls. ( I used score tape for this project)















I then decided to ink all the edges of my rolls and punch 2 holes in each roll:















Those aside, I grabbed a piece of chipboard for my inserts and cut them at 4.25" x 2.75". After they are all cut, I wrapped the patterned paper around them and cut off the top corners to make it look like a tag.














Once you have all of that done, its time to put it all together. Here's how mine came out, but you could also use binder clips instead of ribbon.








Hope ya'll enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment