Monday, March 26, 2012

Memo Holder w/Pencil

If your looking for my Welch Creations challenge #5 click here!

Took a last minute trip to Dallas this past weekend to see family and one of my good friends! Enjoyed it, but am certainly glad to be back home!

I was sitting around today thinking of what to create and I have all these large post-it pads and wanted to make use of them! I've seen lots of notepad holders out there, but wanted to try my own so here's what I came up with.






















Here's how I made it:
Notepad Base - 4 1/8" x 10 1/2" (Scored @ 4 5/8",  5 1/8" and right in the middle of both those score lines)
Yellow Mat - 3 7/8" x 4 3/8"
Cream Mat - 3 5/8" x 4 1/8"
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Fresh Vintage Stamp Set - Stampin Up
Large Post-it Pad & Pencil - Office Depot


As always, ENJOY!












No comments:

Post a Comment