Found a steal on flocking powder while at TJMaxx! I got 8 different colors for $1.50/each and they normally run anywhere from $3-5/each. If you go to TJ on the right day, they have some GREAT paper crafting items!
I have a scrapbook page kit by Emily Lilienthal that I made and added the flocking technique to it!
Flocking is pretty simple to do, but here's step by step instructions on how to add this embellishment.
1) Punch/Cut/Stamp out your desired design
2) Color it in with a gel pen (This helps your flocking powder stay true to its color)
3) Using a 2-way glue pen, put adhesive on your design
4) Apply flocking powder of your choice
5) And there you have it, a flocked embellishment!
Hope ya'll ENJOY!