Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bear Valentine's Card


The hubby is off to the rig again, so I should definitely have plenty of crafting to get done! Our TV finally crapped out on us a few days ago :(  and so naturally we had to get a replacement. My entire living room had to be rearranged as well and we finally got done with all of that last night. Feels good to have a "kind of new" living room!

Here's a very simple card I made just using supplies I had in my stash.




















Recipe:
Card Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Black Mat - 4" x 4 1/2"
Red Mat - 3 1/2" x 4"
White Mat - 3" x 3 1/2"
Cardstock - Stampin Up (Black/White) & The Paper Company (Red)
Ribbon and Eyelets - Michael's
Bear Stamp - Passed down to me from a friend
Sentiment Stamp - Stamps by Judith

As always, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment