Friday, May 13, 2011

Unfrogettable

It's been a few crazy days over here in Texas! Didn't get back from my brother's engagement party until about 1 am so needless to say, I have been just exhausted! Then we had a surprise house guest last night and I'd have to say we were glad to have him! Always nice when you get to hang out with the family!

Anyways... I have a couple of cards for you that I made a while back at a card class. Now this is not my design, but I did have the privilege of making them and getting to share them with ya'll! All props go to the lovely Elizabeth.






Recipe:
Card Size - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Cardstock & Patterned Paper - Stampin Up!
Stamp Set - Unfrogettable from Stampin Up!
Lily Pads - Stampin Up! Wheel
Clouds & Heart (Cut from my Cupcake Punch)
Ink - Stampin Up!
Fiskars Crimper (Crimped about 1/3 of the Mat to add texture)
ATG gun, Pop Dots, Zig 2-Way Glue
* The frogs and Lily flowers were all cut by hand... so this is a little time consuming but it just turns out so lovely!




2 comments:

  1. Really cute cards love them...Hope you have a restful day...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, I guess I need to check into SU products more because it's all cute!. TFS and go drink some tea and kick back and relax :)

    Donya/okscrappinmama

    ReplyDelete