Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last minute entry

Evening all!

Am cutting it close for FCCB Challenge #57, but am so excited to share what I made with all of you!
This is a special order going to a mom of a Texas Country artist and all I knew is that she loves wine!

Here is the lovely card I came up with!




















Pulled out my Wild Card Cart for this one and cut the Celebrate card at 5 1/2", as well as the layers. For the cork... I cut a piece of cardstock with my cricut, traced it onto my cork paper and then cut it out by hand.

Then for the foil on the wine bottle I just got a regular piece of tin foil and inked it with some Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink to turn it the gold color!

Recipe:
Card Size - 5 1/2"
Mat Size - 5 1/4" x 4"
Brown & Yellow Cardstock - DCWV
Patterned Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Cork Paper - Hobby Lobby
Stamp - MPS Happiest Moments Set
Ink- Stampin Up! Early Espresso & Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink
Punch & Twine - Stampin Up!
Aluminum Foil
ATG gun, Glue Dots

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you used the cork paper. Thanks for playing at FCCB.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete