Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm Back!

It has been so long since I have made a post and am excited to get back into the swing of things.

These 2 projects below are both inspired by Pinterest. Both of them came from the same wooden box which is so cool i thought! 

Photo / Recipe Holder Box


The paper line I used for this was Authentique which is just beautiful and can be found at Hobby Lobby. 
The box legs are designed by the lovely Tim Holtz.

Spring Shadow Frame



I learned a new technique when doing this. To apply the glitter around the edges of my paper I put a little bit of acrylic paint on a plate, rubbed my edges in it and dipped in glitter. The glitter does stick, such a fun way to adhere glitter! 

Thanks for following, have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to come back after a while. Both boxes are just so beautiful. TFS! Looking forward to more great upcoming projects.

    ReplyDelete