Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Sunflowers

Evening all! Trying to get caught up on my sleep from this past weekend. My friends wedding turned out absolutely beautiful! I truly enjoyed spending time with great friends and family!

So, I'm back in my craftroom and it feels great! Plus this weekend I will be going to an all day crop to try and finish more pages of my wedding album, exciting!

I have lots of birthday's coming up, so I'd thought I'd get a jump start on some birthday cards! Am also trying to use my Cricut & Gypsy more... not sure why I ever put it down! So much fun!

Here's a birthday card I made for a sweet friend of mine:




The sunflower cut comes from the lovely Country Life cart and was cut on my Gypsy at 3 1/2" tall. If you don't have this cart, it is certainly a must! So many cute images on it!

As always, hope ya'll enjoy! And don't forget to enter my challenge... just a little over a day left!
click here for all the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment