It's a paper ornament! And the best part is that if you want to ship it, it lays flat!
How to make this ornament:
1) Cut six 4"x4" squares of your favorite patterned paper
2) For each square, fold/score in half each way and then once at a diagonal
3) Fold diagonal line in
4) Using adhesive, adhere all 6 together.
5) After all 6 are adhered, take one of the end caps and add a strip of adhesive to it, then place down a 1/8" ribbon.
6) Now tread the ribbon through the button and repeat step 5 for the other end cap.
7) If you don't want the ribbon to show just take a 2"x2" square and adhere it right on top of each end cap.
8) Congrats, you completed the ornament! Now you can just place in on your tree or onto a gift!
Have a card class tomorrow and can't wait to show off what we made!